Friday, March 20, 2009

Is Anybody Listening

I'll admit I have a tendency to live in a bubble, and I have struggled with this most of my life. I am trying to change this by reading the news every night from the Associate Press on my iPhone (hey, its a start). Reading has made me a lot more in tune to what is going on in our Nation and the World. I have not been directly effected by the economic crisis, and so it's pretty easy to go on thinking that the economic status of our Country might not ever be "my problem". But, that is so untrue. This crisis will more than likely effect my children and grandchildren - so I will choose not to turn a blind eye.




1 comments:

Linds said...

LOVE the new pic on the blog-- yall are adorable! Did you see 20/20 tonight? These kids were on there. It was really sad :( A good reminder that we are so blessed!

Post a Comment