Sunday, May 3, 2009

Blog Break


I've been terrible about posting lately, I know. I have been doing a lot of thinking away from my blog. There is something so good about being able to sit down and let my emotions flow freely in a post. I feel so uninhibited when I write, I always have. But, I am learning that I need to be able to process my emotions in other ways, too. So, I have taken a break from the blog. There is a lot I wish I could just sit down and write about right now, but I'm going to force myself to try to face it in a different way. Not to say I won't write about it later. ;) 

I'll leave you with a few pics I've been thankful for as mother's day is approaching! I don't think words will ever express how thankful we were to have these pictures taken by Ashley Carson at Thanksgiving. It was our last time to all be together before my mom took the unexpected downturn two weeks later.






1 comments:

Linds said...

I love (well, I love all of them) the one of your parents. Your dad has been the true example of unconditional love to your mom. It's so sweet and such a testimony!

Post a Comment