Tuesday, December 1, 2009

More house pics

Our den furniture was delivered today! Now we just need our dining room table and chairs to come in and we will be set!



Den/ breakfast room - not done, but getting closer!





Looking from the family room





Reid's study. There is a brown accent wall that his desk is on that looks cool but the picture didn't turn out. My camera is dead and I can't find the charger so all of my pics have to be from my phone.





Guest room





Hall bath





Master bedroom





Master bath





Front porch decorated for Christmas!




-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

Patience said...

I just found your blog and I can't stop reading it. Congrats on your beautiful house. Thank you so much for sharing your mom's story. A close friend of mine is going through this very same thing with her mom. I am going to let her know about your blog. I am certain she is going through the same emotions you are.

Christina said...

I just stumbled across your blog this evening and was touched by your story. My great-grandmother had Alzheimer's and I know it was very painful for my grandmother and mother. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your beautiful family.

And, your new house is gorgeous!

Post a Comment