Tuesday, June 19, 2012

34 Weeks

Olivia is 34 weeks gestation! She weighs 4 pounds and is literally growing by the hour. Each day brings new changes. Her little features are becoming so much more defined with every ounce of weight gain. She looks just like me in most of my baby pictures, especially the picture below without the nasal cannula. There's definitely a strong Dickey/Bain (my mom and dad's families) resemblance. She has a little dimple in her chin just like my mom had when she was little. I think its the sweetest thing and it makes me smile. I love that there is a little bit of my mom in my daughter. :)










10 comments:

Cara said...

We love you sweet Olivia. I just showed Henry these pictures and said look it is Olivia and he started smiling and waving.

Linda Chapman said...

Just precious! I am so happy for you! Prayers and blessings!

Lauren said...

Wow! She has gotten so big and is just beautiful!

Linds said...

I just love her so much! That picture of her with her hand by her face cracks me up... she looks like she'll be quite the drama queen :)

Tesha said...

Beautiful baby girl:)

Catie said...

She is just growing so fast!! Yay, Olivia! :-) This makes me so happy!

damien said...

Ive been following your blog for a long time . Wow she is grown so much , before you know it she will be home . Your family is in my thoughts and prays that she continues to grow and come home real soon .

jerry in orlando fl

Sarah Pope said...

There is definitely a resemblance! How amazing! Most micro preemies don't show their features until much later. (Mine was at least 4 or 5 months adjusted age before he showed his!) I'm thrilled that she is gaining weight so well...in fact, she may be the quickest growing micro preemie that I've ever followed! Way to go Olivia!

vermonter said...

Congratulations on her weight gain, before long you will be able to take your little precious bundle of joy home.

Allison said...

Gorgeous girl!

Post a Comment